Captiva InputAccel lets organizations capture data from paper, electronic files, and other sources, transforming it into digital content and delivering it into content management systems and business processes. By reducing manual paper handling, InputAccel minimizes processing errors, improves data accuracy, and accelerates business processes by making information available instantly in content repositories like Documentum, ApplicationXtender, and Microsoft SharePoint.
InputAccel is a proven, scalable enterprise document capture platform that can handle a few thousand or several million documents per day, allowing businesses to meet their future business growth. Some of the key benefits include:
- Device integration – Capture documents from hundreds of scanners, multi-function devices, fax, email, and other digital sources.
- Image-quality checks – Enhance image quality and reduce file-size storage requirements.
- Document identification – Automatically identify scanned documents based on barcodes, patch codes, or separator sheets.
- Data capture – Reduce manual data entry by automatically capturing machine-printed text and bar codes.
- Business system integration – Automatically deliver documents and data into content management systems, workflow processes, and databases.
- Data validation – Set business rules to ensure the accuracy of captured data and reduce errors.
- High-volume capture – Scale from capturing thousands of document images per day to millions to meet your future needs.
- Drag-and-drop capture flow designer – Quickly develop capture-flow processes with an easy-to-use drag-and-drop designer.