Enterprise Content Management
Enterprise Content Management (ECM) is an umbrella term that covers document management, web content management, search, collaboration, records management, digital asset management (DAM), workflow management, business process management, capture and scanning. In a nutshell, ECM is primarily aimed at managing the life-cycle of information from initial publication or creation all the way through archival and eventually disposal.
Years of experience have shown us that every organization has individual requirements to an effective content management system. Salzer delivers flexible and scalable content-driven applications tailored to customers’ specific requirements. We work with the clients, understand their business needs and offer the appropriate options, delivering a dependable solution according to application requirements and budget.
Salzer is a
- Premier partner of EMC
- MICROSOFT Gold Certified Partner and
- Premium Solution Partner of EPISERVER.
Association with market leaders namely EMC IIG, Microsoft, EPISERVER and ALFRESCO helps us to enhance the value of our solutions, improve our ability to meet the diverse demands of customers, and also to increase our reach into broader markets.
Salzer Technologies leverages its long-term experience in delivering content management solutions that are deployed on industry-standard .NET and J2EE platforms in heterogeneous technology environments, utilizing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA). Our approach provides you with the flexibility you need to expand your systems as well as your offerings to your audience – plus the ability to add new applications with minimal integration efforts.
Enterprise Content Management Goals
- Improve employee productivity and service effectiveness through process automation, collaboration and efficient information sharing, digitization and indexing of paper documents
- Reduce cost through automation / digitization of unstructured information and consolidation of content repositories, web contents, or digital assets
- Enable regulatory compliance through efficient records management and archiving